Almost a Ghost Story

I didn't get a chance to scream.

Two of them grabbed my arms, while the third was responsible for the gag. As I opened my mouth to holler, he pushed the ball in, then he swung around behind me and snapped it into place. Four of them carried me to the van, and two others snapped handcuffs on my wrists, while my ankles were being tied.

They grabbed me in the mall bathroom.

I couldn't even understand their language, let alone negotiate with them.

When we got to their clubhouse, they stripped me of the rest of my clothes, spending plenty of time on my breasts and between my legs, they left no doubt of their intentions with me.

I was placed on a cushioned table, and strapped down, with my legs widely splayed and my arms tied down to my sides. The first of them had a long look at my vagina, including poking it with his fingers he talked to his buddies, while poking and indicating my exposed pussy. When he lowered his zipper, it was obvious what he was doing. He stroked himself solid, then he pushed it into my twat, filling me with his 8 inches of man meat.

It didn't all go, of course, but he was happy to try again, and again, and again. Each stroke went a little deeper until he was pounding me for all he was worth. His buddies cheered him on.

When I screamed in orgasm they were thrilled. I was so easy to make cum!

The first guy quickly dropped his load, once he'd had the honor of making me cum, and the second one took his place. One of them slid into a spot, especially designed in the table, to get access to my anus.

Using the moisture that was available, he slipped his cock up and into my ass. I did not resist, knowing it would rip me if I did.

The secret was to try to poop, while he pushed in.

Another one pushed my head down, and strapped me in tight. A bit went in my mouth, to keep me from biting someone's cock, but allowing them to face fuck me to their hearts content.

The first one in my mouth did not hesitate. He plunged in, and kept plunging till his cock was completely engulfed, down my throat.

The pumping into my ass produced another load, and that guy slipped out, to be replaced with another.

For a while, they pressed a vibrator against my clit, and fucked my ass and mouth alone, while I had orgasm after orgasm.

The last guy in my ass, pushed a vibrating plug into my butt, then his buddy pushed into my shattered vagina.

It was sloppy, but he enjoyed himself. The next guy was their pussy wrecker, at 10 by 3 he made the girls cry, and not always with pleasure.

He filled me to the core, and kept pushing until he was pushing against solid cervix, then he jammed it yet another inch into me.

His fucking was very slow, but I could not think about anything else while that rod was scraping the walls of my vagina.

Four of his buddies just watched as he ground it into me.

I was so well strapped in that I didn't shift more than a quarter inch when the cock reversed direction, yet the grip I had on his cock forced my pussy to pull out over an inch, as he pulled it from my womb. He popped the tip right out, then reversed back in, to spread those lips again on the down stroke.

I couldn't see any faces. My head was strapped in, so that all I could see was a man's cock approaching and most of it disappearing into my mouth so that I got to look at his wrinkled ball sack and his feet.

Another deep burst in my mouth told me that I'd be getting a new guy at the upper mounting station.

In no time my mouth had another guest. Just as his hot tip touched my tongue, the guy with the godzilla dick started to gush into me. Hot cum squirted past the plunging cock and trickled down my ass.

After that giant cock, I wasn't going to feel much there for a while, but that didn't stop the line up.

My mother told me that I would black out, or fall asleep around now, so I was not prepared for the hours that followed.

Soon I knew that there were no more than 12 of them. It wasn't a science, but I don't think that that 10 inch prick went near my mouth or ass, and it was 11 cocks before he pushed that monster into my vagina again.

I never fell asleep, and I enjoyed some vigorous orgasms throughout the night.

As I could see the light coming into the room, I realized that I hadn't felt the big dick for a while, so I was wearing them out! Only one fella was hitting my anus with anything like regularity. It was like I was getting them at the tail end of a marathon run!

An hour later, the fun was clearly over. They released me from my straps and handcuffs, and led me to a brightly lit shower stall. I could hear the lapping of water and realized that this was a boat house.

They were taking me out in a boat. Naked, with chains and ropes binding me! Four of them chatted and smoked while they got the boat ready.

They threw me to the floor of the 16 ft. aluminum boat, sprawling on a pile of ropes. With four of them, they felt obliged to put one of their dicks in my pussy, and another down my throat. The one working my pussy was the first to cum, so he took his turn on the tiller, while fresh meat was available to fuck me.

The pussy punishment did not last too long, although the pulsing of the boat on the waves made the fucking so easy.

Arriving at their destination, I was not shocked to see that they were tossing me over, with chains and a cinder block.

I tried to fight them, then I tried to suck their dicks! Anything to stay out of the water.

They were happy to delay again, as I satisfied them with enthusiasm, but soon I couldn't get them hard again, though I tried like my life depended on it.

As I worked on one dick, my cinder block was quietly lowered over the edge of the boat.

As the last of my tormentors came down my throat, they let go of the chain, and I was dragged overboard, clawing but failing to catch hold of anything, I disappeared below the surface.

During my desperate blowjobs I had been hyperventilating, like I was going on a deep dive. The waters were very clear, and I relaxed as I was pulled down, but came to a bobbing stop about 20 feet deep.

I reached down to my ankles and found the chains, and the bolt that secured the chain.

I didn't feel rushed. It was only my life, and that hadn't gone so well, so far.

The two nuts that I saw them put on me, where only hand tight, but each had to be backed off about 30 revolutions.

Even as the second nut cleared the final thread, I had to be patient, to pull the bolt out of the shackle without binding.

Free at last, but not yet desperate, I looked for cover, so they wouldn't see me emerge from the water. I could see the trail of the boat speeding back to the dock, and I could see two other naked bodies, chained in the clear water!

I blew half of my air, with the shock, but quickly decided that my abductors were already far off, I pushed upwards to see just how far I was going to have to swim.

The salt was making my vagina and anus sting like a bastard.

The chains and handcuffs that remained were trying to pull me down the whole time, but I could sense the shore as I approached it with a modified dog paddle.

Soon I felt the grasses that grow near the river mouth, under my feet. It was a struggle to get out of the water, while dragging 3 feet of chain.

This was the Albanian coast, and quite hot at this time of year, so the fading light meant bugs!

The gloom made it easier to stay unseen, while I looked for clothes.

A child's swimsuit was left out to dry. Lucky it was a string bikini, or it would not have fit at all, but as it was, it made me look like a beach bunny, looking for a hookup. The top covered little more than my areolas, while the bottom became a thong when it was stretched to comer my hips.

The next house had a dish towel, so I made a bit of a skirt, to gain some modesty.

I did not trust the law enforcement in this area, so I could not just call for help. First, I needed to get the bolt out of the chain and cuffs on my wrists, and I had to pick a cheep lock on the shackles that held my wrists.

The bolt proved the easiest. I hammered it with the base of a screw driver that I found on a patio set. It must have been hand tight, but it was a stronger hand than mine!

An old wreck of a delivery truck gave me some light wire, and a private place to work on opening the handcuffs.

The sun had set, when I staggered out to the highway. It was dark enough, that I had to walk about a mile, in bare feet, to a light at the corner, where the coastal access road met the coastal highway.

Standing in the week light, I waited for a ride.

Two guys in an old truck, decided that I was worth the risk, and pulled over for me.

My outfit screamed hooker, and they couldn't understand a word I said. They kept indicating to their sleeping cabin, and nothing I did would persuade them to just let me have a ride.

I got lucky having at least found truckers that use condoms! Self lubricating was smart too.

I got into the cab with the older guy. He probably owned the truck, or just had seniority.

He nervously took my little swim suit and dish towel off of me and sent his hands all over his new found treasure. He knew he had lots of time. I didn't expect my nipples to be that sensitive when he started lightly nibbling on one. The other one was being rolled, by a guy that was three times my age, and he was starting to turn my crank!

At least I was safe, and warm.

"Vodka?" I asked, after he blasted into my pussy.

"Vodka?" I persisted, expecting them to know that one word of English.

The old fucker pulled a jar out of a cubby hole, and handed it to me.

I took a sniff, then a sip, then a couple of gulps as I felt the warmth spread through my aching body.

The old guy was getting his strength back already. He probably hadn't enjoyed a woman in quite some time, so I took another big hit, and pressed back into him, hoping that I could relax, and maybe fall asleep as he worked me from behind.

A few hours later I felt the big rig coming to a stop, and the other driver was anxious to have his turn in the fucking berth.

This young guy was also fast. There would be no sleeping while he fucked me.

His 6 inches was an easy accommodation for me, at any hole, but this guy loved it in missionary only. If his breath had been less toxic, it could have been a good time for all, but that was not the case.

After he started pawing me, for the third time, I had to take him into my own hands.

I pushed my way down to his penis and practically swallowed his cock.

It was like I pushed a button on his back that jerked him into the full prone position, with arms at his sides.

Now I saw that I could jump on top, and perhaps stay up high, riding him, but not having to smell his acrid breath.

He reached up and squeezed my breasts while I raised and lowered myself on his modest tool.

It took about 15 minutes but he squeezed another one into me, so I went down on him, hoping to finish him off for the night.

I was just mechanically doing the work, while his breathing went from hard to grunting, and another dribble was added to his account, but he was done.

He let me sleep for another hour or maybe two, but I woke to the feel of a penis entering my pussy.

We pulled into a small restaurant right around first light, and I was offered breakfast in exchange for a round of oral.

Well, cum was not an appetizer, but I was starved, and I knew these cocks fairly well by now, so why not.

I did get pancakes for the trouble though.

We had Athens ahead, and I could get to the American consulate there, so I just stayed with my new friends, all of the way.

They pulled up, in front of the Security station, at the end of Embassy Row.

When they helped me out of the rig, they handed me some currency, and kissed me like a loved one. The detail at the gate had to call in my name and photo, since I had no identification.

They had a female come down from the Embassy, to do a strip search, but it seemed ridiculous to both of us, as I removed the garments. She took note of the bruising and swelling of my genitals and nipples, but I told her that it was just a misadventure, and I needed to get home.

She nodded in understanding, and led me to the second building, which was the American Consulate.

Just another weekend adventure.

 

https://pinterest.in/disfsolfestno/

https://pinterest.com.ec/disfsolfestno/

https://pinterest.ec/disfsolfestno/

https://pinterest.co/disfsolfestno/

https://pinterest.com.py/disfsolfestno/

https://pinterest.kr/disfsolfestno/

https://pinterest.id/disfsolfestno/

https://pinterest.uk/disfsolfestno/

https://pinterest.info/disfsolfestno/

https://pinterest.co.in/disfsolfestno/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Czech Gay Fantasy House

Master For A Night

Click To Join